Question: How many licenses should I buy?
- If you are a single-user, you only need to buy 1 license. If you are a business with multiple users and computers, you will need to buy more.
From the EULA (End-User License Agreement):
"One licensed copy of the product may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both."
The entire EULA is here.
Question: I'm getting a new computer and want to move the license from my old computer to my new computer. How can I do this?
- You can use the same license key to activate the software on your new machine.
Question: I lost my license key. How do I get it again?
Question: How long are licenses valid?
- Forever, licenses do not expire!
Question: When I purchase, I need to fill out my contact and credit card information. What do you do with that information?
- We use payment and order processing services provided by MyCommerce. They have a Privacy Statement here.
Question: What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum).
Question: Do your prices include tax?
- Yes, our prices include taxes. MyCommerce is our official reseller company and it collect taxes for customers that are located in specific countries.
Question: My license key is not working. Why?
- License keys should work instantly after ordering. If not, please contact us.
Question: My computer is not connected to internet or is behind a firewall which blocks online activation. How can I activate my license key?
Question: I have just ordered. Where is my license key?
- Your license key should be sent to you via email instantly after ordering. If you do not see it in your inbox, check your spam folder.
Updated on November 25, 2018