Question: Why do you charge for Vovsoft products?
- We have to charge to cover our development and hosting expenses. When a service is free you are the product. We won't ever sell your data and we won't ever use your computer's power for cryptomining. As a result, we need to charge. Your support enables us to improve our software and continue developing quality products in the future.
Question: How many licenses should I buy?
- If you are a single-user, you only need to buy 1 license. If you are a business with multiple users and computers, you will need to buy more.
From the EULA (End-User License Agreement):
"One licensed copy of the product may either be used by a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers, or installed on a single workstation used non-simultaneously by multiple people, but not both."
The entire EULA is here.
Question: I'm getting a new computer and want to move the license from my old computer to my new computer. How can I do this?
- You can use the same license key to activate the software on your new machine.
Question: I lost my license key. How do I get it again?
Question: How long are licenses valid?
- Forever, licenses do not expire!
Question: When I purchase, I need to fill out my contact and credit card information. What do you do with that information?
- We use payment and order processing services provided by MyCommerce, they have a Privacy Statement here. Our servers won't see your credit card info.
Question: What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept PayPal, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB) and cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum).
Question: Do your prices include tax?
- Yes, our prices include taxes. MyCommerce is our official reseller company and it collect taxes for customers that are located in specific countries.
Question: My license key is not working. Why?
- License keys should work immediately after the purchase. If not, please contact us.
Question: My computer is not connected to internet or behind a firewall which blocks online activation. How can I activate my license key?
Question: I have just ordered. Where is my license key?
- Your license key should be sent to you via email immediately after the purchase. If you do not see it in your Inbox, check your Spam/Junk folder.
Updated on December 26, 2019