DMCA Compliance Statement
Notice of Copyright Infringement
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA") is a United States copyright law that provides online service providers who have content on their sites to be relieved from liability for copyright infringement if they promptly remove the offending content once notified of an alleged infringement by the Copyright owner or his designated Agent.
It is our policy to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If the Copyright Owner believes that their copyright work has been copied without permission, you must provide the following information to Fatih Ramazan Çıkan. Your DMCA takedown notice must contain the following information:
Copyright Owner or the designated Agent must:
1. Provide an electronic or physical signature.
2. Provide a description of the copyrighted work that is claimed as infringed.
3. Identify where the infringing copyrighted work is located on the Vovsoft.com website.
4. Provide contact information such as name, address, phone number and email address.
5. Provide a statement that they have good faith belief that the infringing use is not authorized by the Copyright Owner, his designated Agent or by law.
6. Provide a statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that they are the Copyright Owner or an authorized Agent to act on behalf of the Copyright Owner.
Copyright Owner or its designated Agent who make misrepresentations with regards to the copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of removing or blocking the alleged copyrighted work. Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights. We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
You may file a complaint with Vovsoft.com and its designated Agent if you believe that a content hosted by Vovsoft.com is violating your rights under US Copyright Law by email, which is as follows:
Please allow 1-2 business days for an email response. Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due the complaint not properly being filed.
Last Updated: December 4, 2022