How to Uninstall Vovsoft Software
Last updated 7 months ago
The common way to uninstall a Vovsoft software product is to manually remove it through the "Add/Remove Programs" applet of Windows system. This is an inbuilt program which is accessible from the "Windows Settings" of your PC and allows you to uninstall programs.
Follow the steps below:
- Close the Vovsoft software if it is running on your computer. Check system tray icons and "Task Manager".
- Go to the "Control Panel".
- Locate the "Programs and Features" icon and click on it.
- Locate the Vovsoft software in the list of programs. Select it, then click "Uninstall".
- Your browser may launch an uninstall feedback web page.
Additional Steps for Power Users
Although the above steps are sufficient for most users, if you want to clear registry settings and residual files as well, please follow the additional steps below:
Warning: The following procedure involves viewing the Windows Registry. Using the Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that could lead to data loss, and may require you to reinstall Windows. Use the Registry Editor at your own risk!
- Open "regedit" and delete the following keys:
- Open the following directories and delete their contents:
Jul 16, 2021 at 04:28 am (GMT) | Reply
This app is just awesome & best at it's work:)))
Apr 10, 2021 at 06:37 pm (GMT) | Reply
very defficult software
Wint Yati Linn
Jan 27, 2021 at 01:45 pm (GMT) | Reply
It is saying The app is open when I tried to delete it
Dec 3, 2020 at 04:55 am (GMT) | Reply
WHEN CAPS,NUM,SCROLL LOCK SWITCH ON KEY BUTTON FUNCTIONING AFTER 10 SECONT
Nov 26, 2020 at 07:49 am (GMT) | Reply
When I uninstall, can I recover the license and activate in the future (when I reinstall) or activate in another computer?
Nov 26, 2020 at 08:02 am (GMT) | Reply
Hi Dang. Uninstall process doesn't remove licensing information. When you reinstall later, no license key will be asked. You can also use the same license key on another computer you own. Please read "Payment Questions
" for more information.
Nov 18, 2020 at 08:15 am (GMT) | Reply