Daily Journal FAQ
Question: How to backup my entries?
- Log into Daily Journal using your credentials.
- Use the menu on the top (Backup - Export Backup File).
- Save the jdb file into your thumb drive or anything safe.
Question: How to import my entries from backup?
- Log into Daily Journal using your credentials or create a new account.
- Use the menu on the top (Backup - Import Backup File).
- Select the jdb backup file and click open.
Question: Is Daily Journal a portable software?
- No. Daily Journal must be installed using the setup file. But you can always migrate your entries using export and import backup files.
Updated on February 9, 2020