👉 We will try to implement the features with the most votes first. 👉 A valid license key must be entered for voting! 👉 Each license key can be used for a maximum of 1 vote per feature! 👉 A universal license key can be used to vote for all programs, even the freeware tools!
Borderless windows, little buttons will show when mouse hovered (example on top-right), plus a little shadow under "papers". That's will great and will like a real sticky note! (Delete ve New buttons should be hidden)
Font styles such as bold, italic
Note window title should be changeable.
Ability to sync to cloud.
Add option to display date as "Long date" and "short date"
Alt+N and Alt+H shortcuts should be changeable
Delete or hide old reminders
Fix "Ctrl+Z doesn't work after Ctrl+V"
Developer Note: This is a glitch of RichEdit, as we don't use the official "Paste From Clipboard" in order to convert rich-text to plain-text.
Introduce a setting for the user to determine where the data file is located. This is important because any user with an automated backup system is going to want to locate the file in a directory that fits in with his backup system.
Notes Manager should be able to hide/show notes using right-click
Reminders should be editable
Security code for the notes
1. User (or program) creates a folder called something like StickyTextRecords.
2. User (or program) puts various empty text files into the folder. The text files may have names such as: Expenses; ToDo, Contacts, Plans, Client Smith, Client Jones, TimeRecord.
3. At any time, the user can decide to send the contents of a stickynote to one of those text files. Right click includes an "Add to Text File", option that will cause the folder to open, displaying the file list.
4. User clicks on the text file to which he would like to add the current sticky note. The program that adds to the text in that file a carriage return, followed by a date and time stamp, followed by the text of the current sticky note.
5. Not all sticky notes would go to a file; only those in which the user determines should be added.
The result is that the user now has an ongoing record of expenses, todo's, contacts, individual client records, etc.
This would vastly enhance the utility of the sticky note application.
Of course, all of this could be done manually, but that means loss of time and greater potential for error.
Ability to add keyboard shortcuts for replacing text (example: Ctrl+Alt+1 replaces AAA to BBB)
Ability to create a list
Ability to print all notes at once
Ability to save all notes to a text file
Add "Hide All Stickers Except This One"
Application icon should be visible in taskbar by default
Application should be visible even if user presses Win+D
Application should look like Windows Sticky Notes
Crop image note
I would like to add a 'New Sticky Note' entry to my Desktop right click context menu..., is there a command line parameter that would work as a registry entry?
Example: "C:\Program Files (x86)\VOVSOFT\Vov Sticky Notes\sticky.exe" "%1 - new" or something to that effect?
New cascade options
Reminder color / font settings
Rename the right-click menu item "Lock" to "Unlock", if the note is "Locked"
Text should be opaque when window is transparent
The Notes Manager should not display #13#10
Turn off the PC, restart the PC when the reminder pops up
Uninstaller should be able to delete data files too.