SVG Converter Version History
Changelog for the latest releases:
This page contains the complete changelog of SVG Converter, detailing what has changed in each version.
SVG Converter 1.4
September 22, 2023 (PST)
- Supported Del key to delete selected items
SVG Converter 1.3
November 3, 2022 (PST)
- Added “Convert to grayscale” option
- Destination directory is automatically created if not exists
- “Close” button in “Result” window doesn’t change tab
SVG Converter 1.2
October 4, 2022 (PST)
- Supported HTML and PDF export
- Added “Open with Notepad” and “Reset to Defaults” menu items
- Default width and height are set to 512 pixels
- Fixed width and height remember bug
SVG Converter 1.1
September 9, 2022 (PST)
- Supported WEBP and JPG export
- Removed SendTo shortcut from installer
SVG Converter 1.0
September 1, 2022 (PST)
We are always working to improve our software for a better user experience!
Please make sure you are up to date to avoid any known issues and to get the best of what the software has to offer!
Have an idea for future releases?